Saturday, December 06, 2008

{edit}

Some tag replies: 2nd dec to 6th dec
Pardon the very long replies o_O

leongying`: goodness I got persuaded to watch disturbia with the girls after 2.4 last year and I PAID NINEFIFTY TO COVER MY EYES THE WHOLE TIME HAHAHA. But heh the two of them tgt whoohoo.
leongying`
: oh and btw, i still have your card for my bday last year; and the waterbabies; and and the mushroom thingo, gifts are kept separately in one big box HAHA.
{YES SOME PARTS WERE VERY SCARY RIGHT?! that girl is seriously very freaking hot leh i think O: hoho the water babies in the toiletbowl, are the still wet? I bet you keep all the little stuff also right HAHA. Didn't see you for a looooong time already omgz.}

YINGZHI: HELLO {heart} did you cut your hair or sth for prom? haha cos it looks shorter! hmm and stay alive is a very exciting movie heh lol!
{HELLO! :D Nope I didn't, only straightened it. But the stylist put some of my fringe at the back and cut the remaining ones hmm. I shall watch it soon then, itching for another one of those thriller kind movies, it is right?}

ray
: yay i can see it on IE now! ;D
{YES FINALLY! wait, can you still see it now, I tried again on IE yesterday and it couldn't work ):}

leongying`
: gosh emms that guy with his veggies are really cute/funny/zonky idk what to say, my brother was giggling all the way through the vid
{yes I think he's very cute when he says "MERRI, KURISUMASU!!!" and all the other stuff! Don't know how he made all those instruments, they're mostly VERY in tune! O: did you watch the trumpet one LOL!}

ELAIN:): Hello I shifted relink thanks!:)
{alright relinked! ;D}

terie
: u know why the water in the wading pool is warm? kids pee in it while they're frolicking;)
{omgosh Terie you didn't have to say that o_O but only the part closer to the "shore" is warm leh...later aids can spread when two people have open wounds on their feet O: I'll say merry christmas to you in advance in case I forget to say it later HAHA!}

ashley
: we stayed for arnd 45 mins at daiso!!!! so its not exactily " left in no time" haha!
{CONFIRM NOT SO LONG OKAY. We really just walked through the shelves and didn't stop too long besides the food section ): Well, time flies by when you're at a place you like. LETS BAKE MORE COOKIES NEXT TIME HAHA. (HAHAHA)}

{/edit}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


There's finally time for me to breathe, but I think I'll blog later.


Here's a list of what I did today:

1) went for choir (YAY I'm not the only sec four)

2) went to century square with ashley to cut her hair

3) Bought ingredients for cookies (for mystery person LOL)

4) Baked cookies from 4 pm to 10 pm (two batches, the first wasn't nice)

5) Bought my wallet!!! (very pretty)

6) Sunyu came over with her dearest darling cutest sweetest boyfriend weihao. She's my neighbour. We played piano duets while my bro and her BF played on the com. Details tomorrow :D



Its 1215 and my mom is still bathing D:

The only plans I have for tomorrow is to bring the hamsters over to Jacqueline's place. The mom and the 6 kids PLUS ashley (the run away hamham).



pictures tomorrow, my backbone is dying ): Today's a rather fruitful day nonetheless!

goodnight! :D

No comments: